Thursday, March 29, 2012

Going Cra Cra

I may or may not be going crazy.
And Megan may or may not be going crazy too.
I can NOT wait for the next week and a half to be over.
I can't wait to move out of this apartment. 
I can't wait to live with people who actually clean up after themselves.
I can't wait to live with people that aren't EVIL.
I can't wait to live in a house where we won't have to hear all the weirdys that live in our apartment complex.
I can't wait to be done with my classes.
I can't wait to no longer be a student of Mr. Magleby and his crazy self.
I can't wait to go to Vegas and soak in that sun.
I can't wait to wear a bathing suit.
I can't wait to live with Ashley again.
I can't wait for Megan and me to have our own bathroom in our bedroom.
I can't wait to decorate our little house.
I can't wait to buy our little grill and grill out all day, er day.
I can't wait for my mom to come and visit in the spring. I miss her.
Can you tell I'm ready for next semester?
Cause I am.
And all this "let's just be nice and just breathe and it'll be over soon" thing Megan and I have been doing is getting rough.
I'm afraid if I see one more dirty sink that looks like this...
I'll freak.
But I think I can make it. 
I think I can make it a week and half more.
I'd sure hate for all my tolerance to go to waste.

1 comment: