Thursday, March 29, 2012

Beloved Craigo's!

The Swinehart men are in Rexburg! Who are the Swinehart men you ask? They're Kathryn Plummer's family of course! Her Dad, Jeff, and two of her younger brothers, Tanner and Collin, are spending their spring break here. We all got together tonight and went out to eat at Craigo's! Craigo's is Rexburg's most popular restaurant. It's a pizza buffet but a classy one. It's so delicious and we all have our favorites. Kat and I love the buffalo chicken pizza and Megan loves the hillbilly pizza and Sky just likes it all. We love it. And every time anyone has someone come visit Rexy they take them to Craigo's. It's the place to be and the thing to do. We went when Megan's sister Kaylee came, we went when Madd came, and we went tonight. It was great. I have never left Craigo's without a full stomach. And we went so late tonight that they came to our table and asked if we wanted to take the pizza leftover on the buffet home with us! And of course we wanted to! So Megan and I have our supper for tomorrow already planned!! But anyway, it was great to see the Swinehart men. I love those guys. They're so funny and sweet, even though they come off gruff. They love to joke with me and I love to dish it right back. It's great. We all enjoyed each other's company tonight and we all enjoyed stuffing our faces with wonderous pizza.

Also Megan found this and we thought it was so funny and quite accurate!


Favorite parts of my 3rd letter:

"That is so exciting that you are going to Vegas! You better be good!!! No drinking, drugs, casinos, guys and all that good stuff."

"Tell your "Gran and Pop" that I say Hello and that yes, I am doing great."

"My favorite part? Probably gym. The Lord has been blessing me already. My shot has improved quite a bit! HaHa That's bad. Sorry!"


No comments:

Post a Comment