-It was 63 degrees and sunny in Rexburg today.
-I talked to Gran and Pop on the phone.
-We did an experiment outside at the Middle School.
-I talked to Madd on the phone for 56 minutes.
-Megan shared her PB&J and so I was able to have a sandwich for lunch.
-We have had our windows open all day.
-I watched some of the Sweet Sixteen games.
-We had a Relief Society dinner tonight and we got to bring the delicious left-overs home.
-We got to see Denis tonight and it was great, even if it was only for a short while.
-I got a great package from my Mom, which is always such a treat and a great surprise.
-I talked to my Mom, which, of course, included lots of laughing.
AND...
-I got another letter!! And it was even better than the first one, which I didn't even think would be possible! And he put a picture in it too which was the icing on the cake!!
![]() |
| He's getting fancy with his decorating :) |
Some favorite parts of the letter:
"So first cool thing, I was playing some ball in the gym yesterday, doing my thing, wearing my Carolina shirt, and some girl came up to me and was like "Hey do you know Blakeney Hanline?" I was like who is this girl creeping on my life? So I was like "Yeah!" She said her name is I think Annie or Anna Hankins? She was your first roommate. It was crazy! She said she recognized me from pictures on your facebook."
"And I just got a package from you but I have to wait for personal study to be over. We have like 1 whole hour to go. It's killing me."
"You're so fancy and yes, I do know how you do."
"How is Megan? I hope she is doing good. Tell her I said "Hello""

1. love that he asked about me :) and 2. i am so glad you got that pb&j
ReplyDelete