Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Birthday 15 Year Old Katie!

I want to wish my Katie-Butt the happiest 15th birthday! Remember when I wished her a 'Happy Birthday' last year?
I hate missing her birthday year after year but soon I won't have to miss them anymore.
Ohhh Kate Hanline. Where do I even begin?! 
This girl and I are 6 years apart and for a long time that was a big age difference. But now it ain't no thang! We're at the age where age isn't really that relevant anymore and I love it. She has truly become a best friend to me. I am so blessed to have the sister's that I do and I adore them both.
I love how Kate and I have a lot in common these days. I love that she is growing up and who she's growing up to be. She is unique and doesn't always follow the crowd and it makes her great. 
I hope that she will continue to be who she is. I hope she will stay happy. I hope she will have everything she wishes for.
Have a Happy Birthday Katie! I love and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment