Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Katie Bug!

Along with today being St. Patrick's Day, it's also my sister Kate's 14th Birthday!! This is the second birthday of her's that I have missed because of college and I hate that. But I hope that she has a great day because she deserves it. So in honor of Miss Kate and her birthday I am going to write some things I love about her and include some of my favorite Kate pictures!
-I love that Kate is a goofball... I don't have to be the only one
-I love that Kate is our Irish baby
-I love that she is a great artist and when I say great I really mean great... you should see her stuff!
-I love that she loves Spongebob
-I love that she is wild
-I love that Kate has beautiful hair but couldn't care less about it when so many girls would kill for it
-I love that she loves Eminem and knows all the words to his songs
-I love that she is bad with names
-I love that she emails me all the time while i'm at school... it always brightens my day
-I love how funny she is... clever too and witty
-I love how she loves ribs
-I love how sweet she is to me
-I love that she is my baby sister
This is classic Kate. She is quick to make us laugh.

Isn't she cute? This was 2 years ago!

This is Kate's 'busted' face... we see it a lot :)

Tan Kate. I love how her freckles come out when she gets tan.

Kate LOVES the water. Ocean, Lake, Pool, Puddles too!

Kate's gun she got for Christmas... she's our Tomboy!

Baby Kate with our little Sox
Well Katie, Happy Birthday! I love you and miss you... I wish I could be with you on your special day but I know it was 'Lucky' anyway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment