Thursday, March 10, 2011
Best Morning EVER!
This morning was absolutely fantastic. First, I woke up to the ACC Tournament on my television. I am so thrilled to be able to watch it. This time of year is just so wonderful... basketball left and right! Second, I got a package in the mail from the Beachums! It was 2 framed pictures! One was of Tyler Hansbrough winning the 2009 NCAA Championship and the other one was of 5 of the Heels in a huddle! They are absolutely wonderful! I have already hung them on my wall and man do they make my apartment look even better. I wanted to cry when I opened them they are so wonderful! And Third, Kathryn got here! But the best part is she SURPRISED ME! She told me that they left this morning at 4:30 and so I was expecting her at 5 p.m. this evening. But they really left last night and so there was a knock on the door and I answer it and there she was!! I was so thrilled. I screamed and for some reason ran into the kitchen! I was so shocked because she had texted me earlier and said they were 3 and 1/2 hours away. I was so glad she surprised me. It was great. I am so glad to finally be reunited with my best friend! Oh and don't worry I will write about the rest of my weekend later!
Labels:
Tar Heels,
The Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment