This weekend could not have been any better. Ok, well that's not true but it was a top notch weekend! So like I said Kat got here on Thursday and man was it so fun to be reunited! We instantly fell right back in where we left off and it was like we hadn't just spent 7 months on complete opposite ends of the country. We had so much planned to do and we did accomplish some of the items but when we tried to watch our show 'Prison Break' we could only get through half of an episode because we just couldn't stop talking! The next day, being Friday, meant that Carolina was playing Miami and oh goodness that game wore me out! I can't believe that we didn't have the lead until the last .2 seconds! By that time I had thrown several things at the wall and was on the floor a foot from the T.V. screaming. Jasmine came home when there was 8.4 seconds left and so thankfully I didn't have to witness the beautiful pass from Marshall to Zeller and then the winning shot, alone. We screamed and fell back on the floor. It was so exciting! The Heels were moving forward.
 |
Here is the exact moment when Marshall was about to pass the ball to Zeller!
|
Moving on with the weekend. Kathryn and I had a blast talking and talking, laughing and laughing. The next day was the Carolina/Clemson game and we (Kat, Megan, and Me) went to my friend Quinten Tuckfield's house to watch it. He's a Clemson fan and so man was it nice to win. Of course Carolina had to test the strength of my heart again before we could take the win. That night a group of us went to eat at Craigo's, a sweet pizza joint we love. We went in Kat's honor and had a great time... even to the point of eating ourselves into sickness. After that we went to our friend Jason's house and played a Brazilian card game he taught us called Truko. It was so fun. Unfortunately, Kat had to leave at 5 a.m. and so we talked all night until then. It was so weird when she left because it felt like she had been here the whole time. She's the best!
 |
| Ohhh Kat! |
Finally we come to Sunday, well after Kat left at 5 a.m. I went to bed but not for long. We had church but luckily it got out with just enough time for us to run home (and when I say run I mean power walk) to watch the ACC Championship. I don't think I need to say anything about that.
Tonight, after I slept off my anger, we made Pancakes and my Friend Quinten came over to eat, do our brackets, and to play SPADES! It was so fun. I hadn't played in forever and he is good ol' Carolina boy so he know's where it's at!
So here I am needing to go to bed but not until I finished this! So yea, hopefully this wasn't too long or too many details that bore my 4 followers. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment