Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Registration is going to be the death of me!
Here I am... up at 6 a.m., sitting out in my living room, desperately trying to register for Spring Semester classes online. Why?! Why do they insist on registering online?! It is literally the most annoying thing to deal with. Everyone and their Mother's are trying to sign up for classes and it makes the Internet dreadfully slow. Now when I say slow I mean SLOW. I mean that I can sit here and get a good 3 sentences in before my BYUI page is loaded. Now maybe that doesn't sound slow to y'all but when you are literally in a race with hundreds of other students for a spot in the class it is! I hate that they do it this way... I mean I can't think of a better way to do it... so maybe I just hate that we don't have a more efficient Internet System that can handle so many people on at once. Ok, so I had my schedule all laid out before hand so this should be the easiest thing in the world but it is now 6:18 and I only have one class! I have 5 more to go and at this rate i'll be up for at least another hour! uhhhh! Oh how I wish they started registration at midnight instead of this early in the morning. I would so much prefer staying up late to waking up at 5:50 a.m. to my alarm (the Law and Order theme song). Ok, it has now been 5 minutes and the other page isn't even loaded yet! I may possibly go crazy before this is over. So I thought that by being a second semester sophomore would make this whole process easier but it doesn't... it's just as annoying and stupid as the very first time I ever registered for classes! Oh and scratch the original statement that it takes about 3 sentences for the BYUI page to load it is now 6:30 a.m. and I still only have the one class. The page keeps going to Error and I have to completely login all over again or my search will go through but it will say it couldn't find my desired course (and yes I did type it in correctly and it is the correct course code. I triple checked... literally). Well, wish me luck and I hope for everyone else's sakes that y'alls mornings went much faster and just overall better than mine currently is going.
Labels:
BYUI
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment