Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ohhh my dear sweet Elliot...how I love you!

So last night I had a bittersweet dream about my favorite man on TV, the one and only Elliot Stabler (Christopher Meloni). Now before I write about the dream take a gander at who I was dreaming about:

Ohhhh Is he not absolutely wonderful? Those eyes!!
Ok so in my dream I was helping Elliot track down this Perp who was dressed in a gorilla costume. She was going to blow up a hotel or something and I was chasing her. She ran into the revolving door of the hotel and I grabbed her purse and knocked the contents of it out into the floor of the door but she got away. So then Elliot comes running up and starts yelling at me for letting her get away but then realizes that we have some of her belongings, which have her finger prints. We also have receipts from stores she's been to... which will obviously help us find out where she lives. So needless to say he is thrilled with me. So we sit down in one of the sections of the revolving door to pick up the stuff when he says "Blakeney I know you love me but it would never work out... you're too young!" So of course I argue and tell him age doesn't matter and that it would work, to which he replies "It would only be heartbreaking for the both of us." Man! That hurt to hear! Even though it was just a dream it still hurt when I woke up. I had to go about my day knowing that my beloved El thought I was too young for him. Talk about a kill joy. But, hey, at least I was able to have him in my dream even if he was denying me. I guess I'll just have to keep loving him from my couch... for now! :)

1 comment:

  1. that was a very cool dream blake love the blog and i can not wait for you to get home love you!!!
    - Murph

    ReplyDelete