Monday, March 7, 2011

Here We Go...

Well, I can't believe that I am starting a blog. I can almost hear the laughter coming from my family and friends at the mere thought of it. But my roommate has one and I have been reading and loving hers and so here I am. 
So the reasons for me starting this blog are really because of 2 of my roommates. Jasmine and Megan are the best journal keepers I have ever known! The few excerpts they have read me from their journals have been so creative and entertaining. I have been writing in my journal more these days but I feel like it's boring and so this is my way of making myself feel like I am entertaining. So if this blog attempt crashes and burns... blame them... they are the ones who made me feel like I had a right to be creative. So that is about it. Not an exciting reason for starting this thing (which makes me feel nervous for some reason) but none the less... enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. im shure that it will go fine !! love you and miss you hope to see you soon !!!

    ReplyDelete