It turned out to be one of the greatest days in the world but it certainly had the potential to be one of the absolute worst days in the world.
But it didn't and for that I am so thankful.
I'm thankful that God gives us tender mercies and listens to our pleadings.
I'm thankful to have a best friend that understands me, listens to me, and goes through all my emotions with me.
I'm thankful to have parents I can call when I'm feeling so low and then call again when I'm feeling so thrilled.
I'm thankful for voicemail.
I'm thankful for sisters that get excited with me and care about me.
I'm thankful for Easton Corbin songs and Megan pointing out their significance to me.
And most of all I'm thankful that there isn't a MTC Policy on who Elders can and can't call when they're in the Airport.
"I wasn't thinking anyone would call, let alone you. Sayin' that you missed me..."
-Easton Corbin
we have the greatest lives in the history of forever...
ReplyDelete