Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Planner's Paradise

As I've mentioned before I'm a planner. I love it. I need it. I can hardly handle not doing it.
So it was no surprise to me that I was in paradise when some of the A-Listers came over on Sunday so we could plan out the rest of our semester and the rest of our lives too. It was awesome. We mapped out all of our weekends and the days off we have coming up. We planned the ways we're going to keep in touch when we all have to move on from Rexburg. They even let me write it all down the way I wanted to which, of course, was in a neat and tidy list. Did I mention I love lists too?
These next 4 weeks in Idaho are going to be jammed packed with fun filled, A-Lister events. I hope that I can find some time to do some homework during that time...



No comments:

Post a Comment