They are some of the greatest people on this planet (and off this planet according to Denis) that I have ever known.
We were all lucky enough to get to go down to St. George for our long Memorial Day weekend.
I had never been to Southern Utah and I honestly didn't know what lay in store for me, all I knew was that I was getting to leave Rexburg for 5 days with my best friends.
St. George was amazing! It blew my little east coast mind!
We were able to hike in Zion National Park which was absolutely breathtaking....literally. We visited the St. George Temple which was so beautiful. We hiked in Snow Canyon... incredible. And then spent Memorial Day at Sand Hollow Reservoir.
But as amazing as all the activities we partook in were I don't know if they could hold a candle to the laughter that went on between us friends. It was practically constant and it was wonderful. There really isn't anything better than being surrounded by the friends you love and the friends that you can laugh with.
So the trip was a complete success. It left us all exhausted and homesick for each other when we separated. It's one i'll never forget!

No comments:
Post a Comment