Can y'all believe another month has passed us by?! I, for one, can not. I can't believe that it's January 16, 2012. I can't believe that I haven't seen my family for 2 weeks. I can't believe that I have finished my first full week of classes. But most of all, I can't believe that I have been dating Will for 3 months. I know 3 months doesn't seem like a long time but when I think about all that has happened since October 16th it seems like it's been a thousand years. Of course as I've been knowing, life flies by especially when things are so good. So as you may guess the past 3 months flew by for me.
Will Spencer is the best. And that's a well known fact not only to my family but to everyone who meets him. I've known this for years as we have been friends for a long time. And Even though it took us awhile, I am so glad that things turned out the way they did. I'm glad that the past 3 months have led to where we are today, even though that's 2,000 miles apart. I'm glad that he's my boyfriend and best friend too. I'm glad he defines the past 3 months of my life.
 |
| Will and Me 2009 |
 |
| Will and Me 2012 |
 |
| Will and Me 2009 |
No comments:
Post a Comment