Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Miss This Face







Is she not the cutest thing in the world? 
I miss her so much. I get so dog deprived out here at school as all the people I associate with are students and therefore don't have pets either because we all live in stinkin' apartments. But tonight I was in a real live house and they had a real live Chocolate Lab named Duke. He was precious (obviously not as precious as Mox). He was old and chubby and just couldn't get enough attention from all of us visitors. It was so nice to pet and woller on ol' Duke tonight but man it made me want my sweet Mox. She's my best girl and I miss her. 
If you're dog had that face wouldn't you too?








2 comments:

  1. Ok I miss your dog and I haven't even met her! I LOOOOVE dogs, especially labs...thanks for making my puppy hunger that much worse! But seriously, your dog is to die for! And I love the name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl! Thank you. She is my pride and joy. Maybe there is a puppy in your soon to be married future??

      Delete