Today, although I am not with my Dad, I want to wish him the best birthday!
My Dad. Where do I even begin?
I am so thankful for him. He is the best Dad and the best man I know.
-I love the way his girls are his favorite people.
-I love how he is still in love with my mom and treats her like the best friend she is to him.
-I love how he treats his family.
-I love how he loves his Country and is so proud to be an American.
-I love how he loves and is proud of his southern heritage.
-I love how he loves his job and is a hero to many.
-I love how hard he works for our family.
-I love how good he was and is at baseball and how no one knows it because he's so humble.
-I love how he loves to play games almost as much as he loves to win them.
-I love how he loves his country music especially Toby Keith, Alan Jackson, and Zac Brown Band.
-I love how he seems so scary and tough to people but is so kind and even goofy with us.
-I love how he loves Christmas.
-I love how he loves his Super Heroes, Star Wars, and Charlie Brown Cartoons.
-I love how he loves Basketball and Football and plays both really well.
-I love how freely he laughs.
-I love how he is so patient.
-I love how well he handles being in a house full of girls, including the dog.
-I love how he raised my sisters and me.
-I love that I know I can always go to him with anything.
-I love that we have a great relationship.
-I love that he is the best example to me of the kind of person I want to date, marry, and raise my kids.
-I love that I know he loves me.
-I love that he loves God and Jesus Christ.
So, Happy Birthday Daddy. I love and miss you.

No comments:
Post a Comment