Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"I'm leanin' heavy on the end of the week..."

I can't wait for this weekend. 
It can't get here fast enough.
But, once it does get here I want time to stop.
Do you think that's too much to ask?
I don't.
All my classes have been dragging on so far this week. 
Except for Brother Baron's of course. I wish time would stop when i'm in that class as well.
I'm a little distracted too. And when I say a little I mean a whole lot.
Don't worry though, I'm getting all my work done.
I just would love to fast forward through these next 2 and 1/2 days.
Even though that goes against my normal "Life is going too fast, please slow down!" mindset.
I'm just so excited. 
I can't stop anticipating the greatness that this weekend will surely bring.
I just can't wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment