Thursday, February 2, 2012

Feeling Especially Thankful Tonight

I seriously have the best two friends in the entire world. I am so blessed. They are wonderfully fun and brilliantly entertaining. I love them. They do so much for me. But not that "Oh sure I'll help you out but only if you pay me back a thousand times over" nonsense. They help me out, work with me, and deal with me all the time and don't take or expect anything in return. Not that I have anything to offer them anyway. They never make me feel guilty or bad about the help and favors they so freely poor out over me. They truly love to help me. They truly love me. Why? I wish I could tell you that. I wish I knew why I have the pleasure of calling Kat and Sky two of my best friends. I love them both. I am thankful for both. And I hope they both know that.




No comments:

Post a Comment