I wish that we could have internet in our apartment that allows us to, well, actually get on and use the internet.
I wish that we could have roommates that do their own dishes, don't act like 12 year old girls, and maybe didn't act like they would steal our souls just by making eye-contact with them.
I wish that I didn't have 2 papers and a lesson plan to do this weekend.
I wish that my Sister could still be here with me... maybe in the Fall?
I wish that I could have a Cheerwine everyday.
I wish that I could see and love on and play with my Mox.
I wish that my laundry could do itself.
I wish that my roses would never die.
I wish that Megan and I could get through an episode of 'The Walking Dead' without it stopping or needing to buffer.
I wish I got mail everyday.
I wish Megan would get a letter from Adam soon.
I wish finger-nail polish never chipped.
I wish that I didn't bruise so easily. (How easy you ask? Like poke me the wrong way and I bruise.)
I wish that I could pick what I dream about every night.
I wish that I was with Will. Yes, I wish that most of all.

No comments:
Post a Comment