Sunday, February 26, 2012

I want a Rosie.

Recently Megan and I read 'Water for Elephants'.
It was absolutely brilliant.
I loved it.
It's about a Circus, Jacob, Marlena, and Rosie.
Rosie is the Elephant. She is fantastic. 
She is the heart of the book and the heart of Jacob and Marlena.
Megan and I also watched the movie 'Water for Elephants'.
It wasn't as brilliant, as the movies never are, but it was still good.

And now because of this... I want an Elephant.
I think they are just so magnificent, smart, and beautiful.
I want a Rosie!!

This is THE Rosie and Jacob from 'Water For Elephants'
And these are just some precious pictures to validate the legitimacy of my love of and desire for Elephants.



This little guy cracks me up. 

I just can't not be happy when I look at that face!!


Even Elephant butts are cute.





1 comment: