Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It's only you for Me.

"I've read a thousand books, I've been behind the wheel. I've known you all my life but still I can't feel how you feel. It's only you for me, just like that whooping crane who has one wife for all his life and if she dies he'll do the same."
-Robert Earl Keen-

Gotta love Mr. Keen.
"And if [he] dies [She'll] do the same."
Truth.
It's crazy sometimes to think about that.
There are many people in my life this applies to. 
That if the one they loved died so would they.
(Of course it's not literal...or is it?)
People like...

My parents.


My Grandparents.


My Aunt Sherri and Uncle Wayne.


Megan and Adam.

Kathryn and Skyler.

And now me.

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhhh yes! love this post! lovely picture of me by the way haha welcome to the club.

    ReplyDelete