Maddie got to come visit me for 5 and 1/2 days!
It was so much fun and I already miss that crazy cat.
We always have so much fun when we're together.
I'm so thankful that she is my sister and my best friend.
My Favorite Moments of Her Visit:
-Almost missing her walk through the door at the airport because a missionary was coming home and seeing his family. It was precious and affected me more than it should have. I wanted to cry, my heart was pounding, and my knee caps were shaking at the sight of this Elder being reunited with his loved one. I found myself taking pictures of it. Crazy? Maybe. But guess what? Megan reacted the exact same way, so I don't even feel dumb.
-Ordering what we thought were chicken sandwiches and getting mushroom and swiss burgers that were so nasty and eating them anyway.
-Her getting to meet Megan, Kat, Sky, Denis, and Jason.
-Making too much pasta for even her to eat.
-Watching the Heels beat Clemson together. It's been awhile since I have watched a game with her.
-Uh. Uh. Uhing with her. (She'll get this one.)
-Watching 'The Office' with her. It's about 50,000 times funnier when we watch it together.
-Her going to Brother Baron's class with me and getting to witness first hand how amazing he is. Watching him talk to her and comment on her accent.
-Watching her witness the childishness of my roommates and evilness of my one certain roommates.
-Laughing with her just about constantly throughout her visit.
-Talking with her until the early hours of the morning.
-Taking pictures with her for the soul purpose of taking pictures.
-Quoting 'The Office' with her in person and not through Facebook or Texting.
-Watching her fall off her bar stool at Sammy's, hitting the wall, and dropping all her trash.
My Favorite Pictures from Her Visit:
| Her welcoming party |
| The Missionary hugging his mom. Sorry it's so blurry. |
| Her attempt at a 'wow' face. I love it. |
| She looks so lovely in the snow. Not many people can pull that off. Please note the snowflakes on her eyelashes. |
I had a wonderful weekend with my sister. I am so grateful to my parents for letting her come out here and flying her out. It was so great to be with her. I miss my family when I out here at school and it was a boost to spend time with Madd.

loveddd having her visit! i had so much fun...and im glad i could help you to not feel so dumb haha
ReplyDelete