Friday, February 17, 2012

Bear Lake, Utah

So I can finally blog about my wonderful trip to Bear Lake because I can finally put up the pictures from that weekend!
It was the greatest, most anticipated weekend ever. It couldn't have been more perfect on my end. My three best friends got to come with me to meet and spend the weekend with my boyfriend. Could that be any greater? I'm here to tell you that it could not.
We got to Bear Lake late Friday night and spent the whole weekend there. We met Will's sweet and adorable Grandparents. They were so hospitable. They made us feel so at home and even let us call them "Grandpa and Grandma". It was so nice to be in a real home, eating real meals, with a real family instead of in our apartments eating the food we make ourselves. We ate, played games, watched movies, ate, were shown around Bear Lake, ate, listened to Grandpa tell stories, watched the Carolina game, ate, rode this giant/fun/scary swing, listened to Grandpa, ate, met tons of Will's family, ate, and did I mention we listened to Grandpa talk? I couldn't have had a better time. We stayed up so late and got up relatively early. We talked and laughed and I was just thrilled to be with Will that no matter what we did it would have been fun. I felt so blessed to get to have my 4 favorite, non family member, people all together, all getting along, and all having a great time.
I was so thankful that the trip worked out so perfectly.

Stinkin' GIANT deer that were everywhere

They were matching. So cute.




It was Grandpa and Grandma's 61st wedding anniversary!




My favorites

The swing

No comments:

Post a Comment