Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Recent Things That Have Made Me Happy.

I think a happy post is due. 
It's been a rough couple days.
But it's been an especially rough night.
So here are some things that have made me happy lately:

-Living with Megan and all the laughter that goes along with that.
- Sitting in the very front row and center seat in Brother Baron's Class.
-The song "I was Here" by Beyonce.
-'The Hunger Game' series.
-The weather being so nice compared to previous Rexy winters.
-Getting Mail and Packages.
-Counting down the days until Madd gets here.
-Living so close to Kat and Sky again.
-Will being in the same Time Zone as me.
-Our trip to Bear Lake.
-Carolina Blue nail polish.
-'Parks and Recreation'.
-A phone conversation with Brandon Pace.
-New pictures of Will and me.
-The authentic, fresh salsa Megan and I buy and consume with just about every meal.
-When I hum about 3 notes of a song and Megan knows exactly what song it is I'm humming.
-Seeing pictures of Mox everyday. 
-Drinking one of my Diet Cheerwines.
-When one of my 6th graders answers a question brilliantly.
-Emails from my family members.
-And as usual, Willis.


2 comments:

  1. love this post of course...my favorite would have to be how i can catch your tunes so quickly! hahaha i loveeee doing that so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that as well. So hilarious and so talented on your part.

      Delete