I got the best phone call today.
I was walking home from class when my phone started ringing and I answer it to hear incomprehensible screaming on the other line. It was my dear cousin Emery calling to inform me that she just got engaged!! I instantly started screaming with her and it took just about all my will power not to cry right there in the middle of campus. I mean the screaming alone warranted me enough unwanted staring from my fellow students. I am just so happy for her and her, now fiance, Eric. They are a wonderful couple. He just returned from serving a 2 year mission for our Church in September 2011 and they picked up where they left off before he left. Now here they are engaged! I am so happy for Em. She and I are 6 days apart and have been close ever sense. I can't believe that we are old enough to be embarking in such big events like marriage and graduating from college. Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday we were little girls pretending to be twins. I love her and couldn't feel any more excited for the new life she is about to start with her love.
Congratulations Emery and Eric!!![]() |
| Here's her ring!! |
| The Lovers. |
And I just couldn't resist putting up some pictures of Em and me from over the years.



No comments:
Post a Comment