Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day.

So this year I have actually been able to celebrate and appreciate Valentine's Day. And let me tell you... the feeling is grand. Not only did I have a package come to me yesterday to open today BUT I had flowers delivered to my door from Will. How legit it that? 18 Red Roses. And guess what?! I love them. 
Shocking? Yes. 
True? Absolutely.
 They make me happy when I look at them. All pretty like in their red vase that happened to come with them. I now know why everyone loves Valentine's Day. Not that I hated it before because I most certainly did not but it's so great to be someone that this holiday applies too.
So, Happy Valentine's Day!!


The Twix and the Card came in the package. He knows me well.


Oh, and this is the E-Card my sister Kate sent me. I LOVE IT!  It made me so happy when I opened it.
(The Walking Dead is a favorite show of ours)
Thanks Katie!
Also, Thank You to my Parents for the Valentine's Day Package I got last week and to my Grandparents for the sweet cards I got in the mail. I'm grateful that y'all have been my Valentines for the past 20 years. 
Love y'all!

1 comment:

  1. i knew you liked those flowers, even though youd probably almost convinced yourself that you didnt haha

    ReplyDelete