So once again another semester is underway. It's been a crazy, hard, frustrating, and sad week. But all of that changed today with two events. First, was going to my class that I am taking with Brother Baron (I've mentioned him before and talk about him all the time.). As soon as he walked in the class I just felt so relieved. It was like all the bad stuff that has happened this week was erased. He is just the best teacher EVER. He walked in, called me by name, and talked with me about home and just reminded me of why I love this school. He made me feel so at ease and happy. I literally smiled through his entire class. As in my face was literally sore when the hour was up. It felt so good. And second, Megan finally arrived. I hadn't seen her in 9 months and coming home from class and her being at our apartment made me so happy. We instantly started talking 90 miles an hour and haven't really stopped since. We have so much fun together and I've missed her these past, seemingly million, months.
So this day has been so good. Being reunited with Megan and Ross Baron has lifted my spirits and made me feel at home.
So here's to Winter Semester 2012!
love this post of course...and i cant believe were finally together again, its so great!
ReplyDelete