Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cause The Lord Made Me Hard To Handle...

I love to be barefoot but I want to be the only one who's feet are bare.
I don't like my food to touch. Like I can't even let my fries touch my cheeseburger.
I can't sleep without my eyes being covered. But not with a face mask, I hate the elastic that go with those. With the sleeve of his hoodie, or a hand towel, or in desperate situations a T-Shirt.
If I have a feeling I have to express it. Period. There's no holding it in with me.
I like to be in control of the radio. Even if it's not my car.
I like to be in control of the remote. Even if it's not my TV.
I really just like to be in control.
I am one of the jumpiest people in this world, as in I jump because someone else jumped.
I kind of over exaggerate. But it's endearing??
I don't like change. So I get into routines that I don't deviate from.
I'm opinionated.
I can get pretty grouchy.
I require a lot of sleep. Like if I don't get at least 9 hours I'll drift off during class.
I can be sarcastic and so I am... a lot.
I'm a big planner. As in I like to make plans for when I'm going do my planning.
I can not sleep without a fan. I'm not talking a ceiling fan that's silent, not a bathroom fan that's quiet, but a loud box fan.
I'm generally a loud person. I know when to be quiet of course but my natural voice is just loud.

See? The Lord made me hard to handle. I figured this out awhile ago and realized that it was going to take special people to love me the right way, the way I needed to be loved. But the Lord knew that too when he made me and so he created people who know how to love people who are hard to handle. And luckily I found them:





"I guess the Lord made me hard to handle,
so lovin' me might be a long shot gamble."
-Dierks Bentley


1 comment: