Sunday, May 20, 2012

Letter # 8

"Well I just talked to you 2 days ago, which was great! I didn't tell you this but I called twice because the first time I called it went straight to your voicemail. So I called again. I'm glad I did!"

"We went fishing at an older couple's house, the Gafs. We actually just had lunch with them. We didn't catch anything but it was still fun."

"I can't believe Kate has [a boyfriend]. What does your Dad think? I bet your Dad could make that boy pee his pants."

"It sounds like you had a great time with your Mom. That is good! I loved the pictures that y'all sent. Letters are great, especially when they have pictures with them! I will send some too."

Well, as y'all can tell, all is well in Florida!! And not much makes my heart happier...

1 comment:

  1. Your last post is so cute! And this post...ahh! You got to talk to him?!! Mothers day just became your new favorite holiday :))

    ReplyDelete