Saturday, May 5, 2012

Trip of a Lifetime

Want to know the synonyms for Mother?
-Caregiver
-Encourager
-Introducer
-Organizer
-Promoter
-Supporter

Aren't those lovely words and ways to describe Mothers?
And they happen to fit mine perfectly.
I just spent 9 awesome days with my Mom out here in the west.
It was absolutely wonderful.
We stayed so busy from the moment Megan and I arrived at her hotel room in Salt Lake City until she left this morning at 7:30.
She cooked for me and all my friends, she played games with me, she brought me and Megan some good luck, she took me shopping, she ate at all our favorite places with us, she went to class with me, she explored Idaho with us, she went to the Diamond Rio concert with us, she kept me laughing, and most of all she reminded me how much I love being around her.
I already miss her and I don't even want to put away the mattress she slept on because then I have to face reality.
But it's ok to miss her. I'll be seeing her soon enough.

So thanks Mother for coming and spending time with me. Thanks for ALL you did for me while you were here. It really was a trip of a lifetime and one I won't soon forget. I love you.


Cafe Rio

The Idaho Falls of Idaho Falls and the Idaho Falls Temple

Brother Baron's class!!
The sand dunes



The Good Luck :)

She cooked Daddy's Country Fried Steak for all my friends.

Rexburg Temple


Diamond Rio

Always making me laugh!

CRAIGOS!




And thanks to Daddy for working her ticket, working her luggage, and letting her be "21 again".

No comments:

Post a Comment