One of my dearest friends, Hannah Dunn, married her best friend Brent Mouritsen on April 27, 2012!
I was honored to be invited to their reception and let me tell y'all it was beautiful!
The music was perfect, the food delicious, the center pieces lovely and elegant, and the company delightful.
Most of all the bride was gorgeous and the groom handsome.
It was so tender and sweet.
They are a wonderful couple and they are both just beautiful inside and out.
I am so happy for them both, especially for Brent since he got to marry one of the greatest girls I know.
I wish them both the best luck in the start of their new life together!
blakeney, you and megan and your mom are so wonderful. im so glad you had a good time. too bad all those other people were there :) ... i wanted to sit and chat at your table, and i didn't even get the chance! but i am so happy you got to come and nice photos, toni!!
ReplyDelete