Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I didn't live with my best friend. But only sometimes do I wonder about that because it gets too crazy when I do.
Living with your best friend is just about the greatest thing in the world.
And what's crazy is that we randomly became roommates. I don't think I would have ever guessed the girl from Vegas, who always had her headphones in so I couldn't talk to her would have become my best friend. And I really would have never guessed how similar our lives would become and what a blessing she would be for me in this specific time of my life.
It's "cwazy", really, how great it is to live with her. It's pretty much the funnest thing ever. There's never a dull moment with the two of us. We get to laughing and yelling and singing and dancing. We are forever "remembering when" and making up stuff. We over exaggerate and become drama queens. We talk about A&W constantly but it never, EVER, gets old. We daydream and plan out our lives (we also plan out A&W's lives too, though they don't know that.) We listen to each other and support and validate each other too. But most of all we are family to one another. It really works out perfectly seeing as we're away from our families out here.
There really isn't anyone I would rather live with at this time in my life. (Of course down the road that will change...right? Right.)
So, see why I'm thankful that I don't know what it's like to not live with my best friend??

all the cwazy pictures of me hahahaha love them! and seriously...i agree to every last word in this post. well, except when i met you, i thought we could probably become pretty good friends haha i really didnt know it would end up like this. sometimes i just cant even believe our lives. theyre so good. im at a loss.
ReplyDelete