There really is no better feeling than being your favorite person's favorite person. And being reminded of that is such a sweet thing. It's such a tender mercy. I got to be reminded that I'm still my favorite person's favorite person yesterday and I don't know that my heart could have felt happier. I don't know that I could have smiled any bigger or laughed any harder. I don't know that I could have handled feeling more ecstatic than I was already feeling. I don't know if this 20 year old heart of mine could have felt fuller.
And want to know another great feeling? Feeling the love and support of your Parents. I've been going through a hard thing this week and I thought that I was just being silly and dumb about it. But I told my parents and they not only reassured me that I'm not being silly or dumb but they are backing me up completely, helping me figure out what to do, and they are loving me completely. I find such comfort in knowing that my Parents, who I admire, look up to, and adore, are always here for me even when I'm thousands of miles away. I find peace because I know that they will always love me and they will always be on my side.
No comments:
Post a Comment